Fuel oil is the blood of the excavator, which provides power for excavator. In order to ensure your excavator operate smoothly, the following points should be noticed.
1. The fuel oil in engine and hydraulic units keep deteriorating when operating excavator
under extreme conditions, such as high pressure and high temperature.
2. Always use recommended type of fuel oil which shall also be applicable under extreme ambient temperatures.
3. Within the specified fuel oil change interval, the fuel oil must be changed even if it is not dirty.
4. Lubricant shall be handled carefully in order to prevent impurities such as water, metal particles and dust.
5. Malfunction of the machine are mostly caused by impurities. Pay special attention to the prevention of any impurities when storing or filling the fuel oil.
6. Fill the amount of fuel oil as specified. Failure to do so could result in abnormality.
7. Do not mix fuel oils of different grades or brands together.
8. Contact your Sany dealer when the fuel oil in your work equipment has been contaminated by water or air.
9. To know the condition of the machine, regular fuel oil quality analysis is recommended. Contact your Sany dealer if you need such service.
10. Related filter elements must be replaced when changing the fuel oil. In replacement of excavator fuel oil filter element, acceptable clean fuel oil shall be filled into the new filter element prior to installation.
11. Do not use the hydraulic oil that has not been approved by Sany, which can block filter cartridge.
12. Remove the remaining fuel oil as much as possible from the lines and cylinders when changing the hydraulic oil. A small amount of different residual is acceptable.
PRE：Excavator attachments specials: maintaining tips for rotary turntable
NEXT：Heavy excavator hydraulic components maintenance